» » » Crime Patrol - Episode 108 - 5th May 2012

Crime is the story of four experiments, occurred throughout the country to bring the crime back to the patrol season. Crime, we will need to be careful as I should be alert to. Sin of listening to be warning us to be aware of crime and saved.Every life when we do not fear, you have seen it happen to us. All crime, turn the emotion: ". I should not have taken place" in order to support the arrest of criminals in order behind the "why", the crime does not occur? "I did something like hatred which" I "is the method of operation will", "I am he / she will think outside of your heart /", "I he / she don 't he / she look at it. "I think it's crazy, that smile, persistent individual puzzle, look. To understand the intent that it is difficult, the proposal has been there.In the house of a man and a woman fight, fight. Ship flying shards of glass. Husband of the woman is angry and upset. This hatred, ego. Distance will increase. To understand the damage that it is difficult, is an expression crack there.Feelings .... Call, including the heart was opened. There is a crack. Is too large to be forgotten. However, if it reflects the mind, the spirit, the result is a look at the signs of irrational Dastak tragedy.Crime-Men, will be committed is a signal light of these senseless crimes still there . What is the signal that all instinct and emotion is not normal so often. It may be, is the instinct / emotion / signal lead to believe that crime is not sufficient. Unfortunately, after the crime, the same as those anxious signal has been committed.

About Anonymous

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply